- Interventional Cardiologists who wish to learn about new and emerging interventional techniques.
- Non-Invasive Cardiologists and Physicians who manage patients with complex cardiovascular conditions with focus on congestive heart failure, atrial arrhythmias and structural heart diseases
- Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Intensive Care Nurses and Catheterization Laboratory Personnel who wish to learn more about patient evaluation and care
- General Practice Physicians who wish to improve their care of patients with cardiovascular disease
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons and cardiac anesthesiologist who routinely work with cardiologists in managing complex patients.
- Vascular Surgeons who wish to learn about cutting-edge therapies.
- Critical Care Physicians who want to learn about new and emerging techniques for cardiovascular care in a critical care setting.