The 2021 Texas Cardiovascular Innovations Conference (expanded to include the conferences formerly known as Cardiology Pulse, Cardiology Fiesta, and the Methodist Heart Conferences), has partnered with Methodist Healthcare to offer an all-encompassing cardiology conference focusing on Advancements in Cardiovascular Care. Led by our renowned multi-disciplinary Faculty,Texas CIC will utilize an interactive format, focused on improving patient care to provide timely updates of scientific data, new technology and guidelines. Through topical debates, case-based presentations and interactive audience modalities, Texas CIC will provide the attendee with updates on the rapidly evolving technology and cutting-edge therapy.
• Interventional Cardiologists who wish to learn about new and emerging interventional techniques.
• Non-Invasive Cardiologists and Physicians who manage patients with complex cardiovascular conditions with focus on congestive heart failure, atrial arrhythmias and structural heart diseases.
• Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Intensive Care Nurses and Catheterization Laboratory Personnel who wish to learn more about patient evaluation and care.
• General Practice Physicians who wish to improve their care of patients with cardiovascular disease.
• Cardiothoracic Surgeons and cardiac anesthesiologist who routinely work withcardiologists in managing complex patients.