Texas Cardiovascular Innovations Conference
La Cantera Resort, San Antonio, TX
August 18-19, 2023
The Texas Cardiovascular Innovations Conference is sponsored with Methodist Healthcare to offer an all-encompassing cardiology conference focusing on Advancements in Cardiovascular Care. Led by our renowned multi-disciplinary Faculty, Texas CIC will utilize an interactive format, focused on improving patient care to provide timely updates of scientific data, new technology and guidelines. Through topical debates, case-based presentations and interactive audience modalities, Texas CIC provides learners with updates on the rapidly evolving technology and cutting-edge therapy.
Friday, August 18, 2023
|CV Current Cadiology|
High Risk Cardiac Surgery
Saturday, August 19, 2023
|Lung PulmCritCare-Pulm HT|
At the close of the course, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate the emerging information regarding the increasing burden of cardiovascular disease in South Texas.
- Evaluate the current landscape of cardiovascular care and its impact on cardiology practice.
- Identify the factors that will drive cardiovascular therapy in the next ten years.
- Assess novel medical therapies and enhanced recovery strategies in heart failure and cardiac surgery.
- Discuss the latest advancements and techniques in complex coronary interventions.
- Describe the latest updates in electrophysiology and its implications for clinical practice.
- Discuss the use of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) and its implications in critical care.
- Evaluate the current management strategies for complex congenital cardiac disorders and its adult sequela
- Discuss the latest advances in acute stroke management
CME & CE Information
Antidote Education Company is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Methodist Hospital is accredited by the Texas Medical Association.
Antidote designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
An application for nursing contact hours will be submitted. This conference has offered nursing CEUs each year, and we don’t expect 2023 to be any different.
For more information, please contact Antidote.
Reservations through the group room block rate are now open.
To reserve a room, contact reservations at 855-499-2960.
La Cantera Resort
16641 La Cantera Pkwy,
San Antonio, TX 78256
We are excited to invite you to participate in the Texas Cardiovascular Innovations Conference being held live and in-person at the La Cantera Resort on August 18-19, 2023.
|Registrant Type||Early Bird Rates||Standard Fees|
|Fellow / Resident|
Countdown to the Event
August 17, 2023 5:59 pm