|CV Current Cadiology
High Risk Cardiac Surgery
|Lung PulmCritCare-Pulm HT
At the close of the course, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate the emerging information regarding the increasing burden of cardiovascular disease in South Texas.
- Evaluate the current landscape of cardiovascular care and its impact on cardiology practice.
- Identify the factors that will drive cardiovascular therapy in the next ten years.
- Assess novel medical therapies and enhanced recovery strategies in heart failure and cardiac surgery.
- Discuss the latest advancements and techniques in complex coronary interventions.
- Describe the latest updates in electrophysiology and its implications for clinical practice.
- Discuss the use of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) and its implications in critical care.
- Evaluate the current management strategies for complex congenital cardiac disorders and its adult sequela
- Discuss the latest advances in acute stroke management
CME & CE Information
Antidote Education Company is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Methodist Hospital is accredited by the Texas Medical Association.
Antidote designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
An application for nursing contact hours will be submitted. This conference has offered nursing CEUs each year, and we don’t expect 2023 to be any different.
For more information, please contact Antidote.
|Early Bird Rates
|Fellow / Resident