Exhibits will be located at La Cantera Resort, outside the La Cantera Ballroom, West Foyer, Second Level. This exhibit location is directly outside of the Texas CIC General Session. Booth assignments will be released on-site.
Standard booth equipment includes:
- One (1) 6’ X 30” table with linen and two (chairs)
- Submit an Electrical Order directly to the venue
Exhibit set-up starts on Thursday, August 17th between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Exhibits must be set by 7:00 a.m. on Friday, August 18th. Space assignment will be released on-site. Set-up of exhibits will not be allowed while attendees are present. Dismantling of exhibits will take place on Saturday, August 19th at approximately 3:00 p.m., following the conclusion of the course.
- Send all shipments to the meeting location
- Drayage fees may be charged by the hotel/meeting venue.
- Antidote nor Methodist Healthcare is responsible for shipments sent directly to the hotel/meeting venue.
- See the Shipping Instructions for detailed information.